Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Mini's!!!

Kiddo's and bebe's are so incredibly adorable in their Halloween costumes and they're always so proud to be in them, so what better way than to have them captured in a mini photo session?!
All they would need is a Halloween costume!!!
I hope to have some props such as real pumpkins and maybe some hay.  If not, I'll have a location with lots of fall leaves.
The location is still to be determined.
I'm offering these mini sessions on two different days.  Saturday October 9th and Saturday October 16th.
Mini session would be 15-30 minutes, you would get 10-15 pics for $35 (more than one child add $10 per child and also add 10 minutes to the session time).
$35 buys my time editing and copyright release, which means you would own the photo's!!!!!

Please email me if you're interested or if you have any questions!
I look forward to hopefully working with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment